How to do Remix a Song with Some Speech (you can see mine here):
- Decide on what song you want to use.
- Consider what ideas or themes are present in the song and how you could incorporate some speech relating to it? Are there any political undertones? Is there a video where the musician talks about the meaning of or the creation of the song?
- Once you have decided on the song, find the speech clips you want to incorporate. I found both the song and the speech clips on YouTube and then used YouTube to mp3 Converter to download the files as mp3s.
- Import the mp3 files into Audacity.
- Organize, trim, and arrange the tracks and audio segments as you’d like them to be.
- Once you have assembled your remixed song, give it one more listen through to make sure that it is exactly as you’d like it to be.
- Export as a mp3.
- Upload mp3 file to SoundCloud and then imbed into your blog post write-up.